Digital Millennium Copyright Act – TELEVISION ONLINE provides information of only those TV Streaming services who are committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, TELEVISION ONLINE’s recommended TV streaming *vendorsadhere to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Sections 512(c) and/or 512(d) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to the respective TV streaming Vendor’s designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our Support Center Associates are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please allow upto 12 business hours
for us to respond to your email. To ensure you receive future emails, please add email@example.com to your Safe Sender list. There is a chance our response to you will be discarded by your spam filter. If you mail us you would receive an acknowledgment email in approximately 15 minutes.Please check your inbox for our auto-acknowledgment email, which would been sent to the email address you specified. If you don’t see the email, look in your junk-mail folder. If you find it there, please mark the email as Not Junk and add @colorelibe.comto your address book also.